This is the perfect little chocolate fix for all you chocoholics out there. Don’t hide, I know you’re there. I’m one of you!
I must have chocolate at least once a day, you know what I mean?
Luckily, these little treats can satisfy my chocolate craving completely and … they are healthy! Whaaaat, I know. Delicious AND healthy. Let’s indulge!
- 1/2 deciliter raw almonds
- 300 g dried dates or date paste
- 2-3 tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla powder
- 1 pinch of Himalayan salt
The Chocolate & Mint Ganache
- 1 avocado
- 2 tablespoons sweetener
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 1 drop peppermint oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- Run almonds in a food processor until powdery
- Add remaining brownie ingredients and mix until combined
- Press the brownie in to a tin
- Run all the ganache ingredients in food processor until smooth
- Slather on top of the brownie
- Serve with pistachios
- Store in fridge