These brownies are moist, decadent, rich and completely delicious.
And they are made with no flour. And lots of black beans. Seriously? Yes.
“But why?!”, you might ask. Because they are a much healthier alternative to your traditional brownies and if you have these, you can have 2 or 3 or 4 without getting all fluffy. The best part is that they don’t taste healthy at all!
The Black Bean Brownie
- 250 grams black beans / rinsed & drained
- 80 grams of maple syrup / or agave nectar
- 40 grams of oil of your choice
- 125 grams dark chocolate chunks
- 40 grams of rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 175°C / 350°F
- Mix all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chunks, in your food processor until completely smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chunks and pour into a pan.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes. Let it cool for 10.
- Eat, enjoy and send me virtual kisses.
I know, right?
Original recipe from Katie @ Chocolate Covered Katie