Yesterday, my girlfriend made this beautiful hummus and today I’m sharing it with you, because I can’t stop thinking about it.
One of the many wonderful things about hummus is how versatile it is. You can pretty much put anything in there and it will still taste like a dream. This time, it comes with a Scandinavian twist.
The Dill Hummus
- 1 can of chickpeas / rinsed & drained
- 1 shitload of fresh dill (about a handful)
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 bit of fresh parsley
- S&P to taste
- Run chickpeas in a foodprocessor until pretty smooth
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until your desired consistency is achieved. Some like it smooth, some like it chunky. I just like hummus.
- Serve as it is or jazz it up a bit with a drizzle of olive oil and sesame seeds
instagram : @milkingalmonds & #milkingalmonds