I love coffee. Everyday, mornings, afternoons, evenings, all the time. I always love it hot and sometimes I’m in the mood to have it cold. That’s why I keep coffee in the freezer. Let me explain.
Whenever you’re in the mood for an iced latte or iced coffee, pop out your iced coffee cubes and put a few in a nice glass of cold almond milk. Stir and enjoy.
The Iced Coffee Cubes
- 1 ice cube tray
- 2 (or more) servings of coffee / preferably espresso
- Brew your coffee
- Let it cool for about 30 minutes
- Pour into the ice cube tray
- Freeze for a minimum of 2 hours
- Store in the freezer for whenever you’re in the mood for an iced coffee
- Use 4-8 cubes per drink, depending on how strong your coffee is and how strong you like it
Connect with me
tumblr : http://milkingalmonds.tumblr.com
instagram : @milkingalmonds & #milkingalmonds