Okay, we all love cookies, right? Do we all love chocolate chip cookies? Pretty much. Do we all love cookies that are perfectly chewy? Sure. And I’m pretty certain we all love marshmallows as well. So to sum up; you will love this cookie. For reals.
The marshmallow chocolate chip cookies;
• 100 grams of flour
• 75 grams of light brown Muscovado sugar
• 60 grams of vegan butter / margarine
• 30 grams of dark chocolate, chopped
• 30 grams of vegan mini marshmallows
• 2 teaspoons of almond milk
• 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
• 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
• 1/4 teaspoon of sea salt
• Preheat your oven to 175 C / 350 F.
• Cream together the butter and sugar until fluffy.
• Add milk, vanilla and salt. Whisk together.
• In a separate bowl; combine flour, baking soda, marshmallows and chocolate.
• Now combine the two until fully … well … combined.
• Roll the dough into 10 little balls and place on a parchment paper lined baking tray. The cookies will spread nicely, so there’s no need to press them down prior to baking.
• Bake the cookies for 9-10 minutes and let cool completely on a wire rack.
On a sidenote; can anyone tell me why it’s called ‘preheat’? Why not just heat? Why the pre? Why must there be all the pre? Honestly. What is up.
Remember to share your #milkingalmonds creations with me on Instagram by using the hashtag. It’s kind of my favourite thing.