Potatoes, truffle oil and salt are just like a natural ménage à trois, am I right? I mean it just doesn’t really get any better than that.
So that’s what I’m serving up for you today. Plus some other stuff, and I guess that’s important to mention too.
Radishes, for example…
Spring has announced its arrival here in Denmark, and while it’s moving very slowly, I’m starting to feel its presence. It reminds me that I need blinds, because every morning I’m trying to hide from the sun when it just won’t get out of my face.
- 2 servings of green leaves, such as lamb’s lettuce or arugula
- 2-3 big handfuls of new potatoes
- 8 things of asparagus
- 8 flower cress leaves
- 2 handfuls of peas
- 6 ramson leaves
- 2-3 radishes
- Truffle oil
- Rinse the new potatoes and roast them in the oven with a bit of coconut oil at 200°C / 390°F for about 20 minutes or until tender. When they are almost done, start cooking your asparagus on a medium heat. Sprinkle both with salt and crushed black pepper. Toss.
- Plate your greens, radishes, ramson leaves flower cress leaves, peas, potatoes and asparagus and give it a little drizzle of truffle infused olive oil and some more salt and black pepper.
- Best served with a cold beer. Enjoy.