This incredibly soothing face mask uses almond pulp, which is that dry stuff you have leftover when you make almond milk. It has a very softening effect and works well on dry & combination skin. With a few extra ingredients I’m sure you already have in your kitchen, you can make yourself a cheap and easy, all natural face mask without any nasty stuff hidden in it.
The Face Mask
- 1 generous tablespoon almond pulp
- 1/2 of a ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon almond milk
- 1 drop of peppermint oil
- 2 tablespoons oats*
*Standard rolled oats are not raw, so if you’re set on the raw path, you can use raw oats.
- Mash banana in a small bowl
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well
- Transfer to a little container with a lid
- Store in fridge for up to 1 week
instagram: @milkingalmonds & #milkingalmonds