Copenhagen is cold, rainy and stormy. All I want is to stay in, watch films and drink hot chocolate x 13876315. It’s all I want. And it’s all I’m doing today.
I came up with the perfect hot chocolate recipe and thought I would share it with you as it is one of the best I’ve ever had. No jokes.
The salted hot chocolate;
• 50 grams of dark chocolate
• 3 deciliters of almond or rice milk
• 2 tablespoons of cane sugar
• 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean paste
• 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
• Heat up the milk in a small saucepan on a medium heat.
• Chop the chocolate into chunks and add to the milk. Stir.
• Add cane sugar and sea salt. Stir until everything is combined.
• Take off the heat and stir in the vanilla.
• Serve hot and enjoy!